Business Professionals of America
Hall of Fame Award
To recognize those individuals who have made significant contributions at the national level to Business Professionals of America, formerly the Office Education Association (OEA).
Individuals who have contributed to the national association. The nominee must have made contributions and been involved at the local, state, and national levels for 10 or more years. To be eligible for the Hall of Fame award the nominator must submit the following information about the nominee:
- Nomination Form
- One page, single-spaced, narrative-style biography of nominee’s supportive contributions to the national organization
- A maximum of three (3) letters of recommendation for the nominee. Information provided in the letters weighs heavily in evaluation.
- A State Advisor letter of support for the nominee, unless the nominee is a state advisor. The State Advisor’s letter does not count as one of the three letters of recommendation.
- One page resume of Business Professionals of America-related accomplishments for the nominee.
- National staff and current student members are ineligible for this award
Nominations will be accepted every year from the following: National Officers, Board of Trustees, BPA State Advisors/Supervisors, National Staff, National Business Advisory Council, Classroom Educators Advisory Council, and Local Advisors.
All nominations must be submitted on the official nomination form. Nominations due March 1. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Nominations must be submitted at http://www.bpa.org/submit
NO E-MAIL OR MAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
All materials submitted become the property of Business Professionals of America and may be used as the National Center deems appropriate.
It is not necessary for the individual to attend the National Leadership Conference to participate in the program and receive the award.
DO NOT SEND ANY AWARD APPLICATION(S) AS PART OF ANOTHER APPLICATION. AWARDS MAY NOT BE SUBMITTED WITH TECHNICAL PROJECTS FOR COMPETITIVE EVENTS. EACH AWARD MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY.
A maximum of two (2) individuals will be recognized with lifetime memberships and individual plaques on stage at the National Leadership Conference for that year. The names of those recognized will be added to the plaque displayed at the National Center.
Having trouble with the BPA Cares Award? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
It is the policy of Business Professionals of America that no person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability shall be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to, discrimination in any program or activity for which it is responsible.